Sunday, September 02, 2007

 

Back after more than a year!

*Blows away dust* It's been more than a year since I last blogged! Work has been overwhelming but thank God I am coping better now. Just missed blogging all of a sudden. =) I am not surprised if many people think that this blog has long disappeared. ;p

Well, just to update a bit on my life here. In a nutshell, teaching has been good despite the many challenges. Basically, I do a juggling act everyday. Sometimes, I picture myself as an octopus. Multi-tasking is definitely needed in this job. Teachers, agree? To me, the core of my job is teaching and learning. It always encourages me to see the twinkle in a child's eye, and an appreciative smile when a kind word is spoken to a child. There were times when I failed, but everyday is a day to be a better role model for my students, and to impart the right values. As a Christian teacher, I do pray that I may be able to discipline my students wisely and at the same time, to be the salt and light for God, attracting them to the good news which has transformed me.

With regards to preps for marriage, there are hurdles we have to cross, both now and in the future. Thank God we have His Word that point us to the reality, and to comfort us when we are down.

In terms of ministry, thank God that the youths are growing in their maturity as Christians, and taking more initiative. Pray that I will watch the way I live, and lead a life that the younger ones can imitate.

Comments:
welcome back.. =)
 
Amazing! You're back!

(looks like someone else beat me to commenting, heh)

Keep on keeping on in what's right and good.. ;)
 
hey emma's daddy! what a pleasant surprise! =)
 
Jia you in living out Christ at work! Its a great motivation keeping on, knowing the way we conduct ourselves and treat others can make the gospel attractive to young young ones. Plug on! :)
 
Helloo!
I miss the youth !!! =(
Take Careeeee !!! =D
 
Yes I agree that teaching can be quite draining but it's well worth the effort when you see a student improving and getting more confident each day...Jiayou!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?