Thursday, April 27, 2006

 

Some updates...again

Now that Practicum's over and the final assignment submitted, I'm back to the usual routine of throwing and packing stuff during my break. In the midst of doing all these, thank God for the time to do some reflections on my walk with him, and also my relationship with those around me. In terms of ministry, somehow I've started shifting from teaching a group to one to one due to changes in arrangements in church etc. Have met up with a girl once and will be reading the bible with 2 other girls this coming Saturday, and hopefully, we can continue doing so once or twice a month. May God help me to be a faithful teacher of his Word, and also be clear in communicating it. There's always a tendency not to put in the best effort to prepare, appreciate your prayers in this. :) Much to be learnt not just in teaching the bible, but also in dealing with other practical aspects of one to one ministry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, I went down to Starhub Centre today to renew my contract. Thank God for the MOE corporate subscription, it's much cheaper than my current one! Got a new phone also at $0. Though the process was quite fast, I managed to chat with the guy who attended to me. While transferring some of my contacts from my old phone to the new one, he saw the message 'God is Love' and said 'you are a christian right?' and starting telling me that he has stopped going to church after he entered poly. Apparently, he attended church during secondary school days due to BB. Pity we didn't have time to talk after that, pray that he will read the 2 Ways To Live gospel tract which I passed to him. It's interesting to see how God can open up gospel opportunities in our everyday life, even when we least expected it.


Comments:
It's rare to see Christians carry gospel tract('2 Ways To Live gospel tract') with them these days!
 
Hee..I guess it comes in handy. :)
 
Yup, more often than not, our Lord brings us oppurtunities to share the gospel rather than the other way around :) Press on! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?