Monday, March 13, 2006

 

What REALLY matters

One more thing which I really want to give thanks to God also is that I’ve been able to attend the midweek bible study group despite the heavy workload. A good break from the lesson plans and stuff, and getting my mind focused on Christ again. It’s been a challenge spending time reading God’s Word on weekdays, not to mention studying it. There’s always the temptation to get into the hustle and bustle of teaching once I enter the office, with a mental To Do List waiting to be checked off. There are times when I simply gave excuses that I’m in a rush for time or having that feeling of insecurity that my teaching resources and lesson plans are not printed out yet.

On this note, I thank God for rebuking me recently for my lack of diligence in the studying of the bible, and half-hearted preparation in bible teaching. It’s been really humbling. Will share more about it in the next few entries.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?