Monday, March 13, 2006

 

What Matters

Day after day, week after week…It’s been a while since I last blogged (again). Practicum’s fine so far, and time really flies! Fleeting moments on this earth. Heh. It’s so much faster than the first round, and observations come and go so quickly. Getting quite used to the school considering that I’ve been there a couple of times for School Experience and Practicum I. Thank God for sustaining me and giving me the wisdom to plan for the lessons, and by His grace, provided helpful people along the way too. Classroom management is a challenge day by day, especially with regards to my unmotivated and rowdy P5 class. Shall not dwell on it too much here lest this becomes a grievance channel.

Comments:
My p5s are also the source of my headache! Seems like even our students are similar in creating trouble for us...haha...so much for same schema...gosh...
 
haha..again. ;p seems that many of us have difficult classes this time round. the end is in sight! would you want to go back to your school if asked?
 
actually i wouldn't mind as long as my scm is not my mentor...can die and our sup is observing me on 21 mar, my sis' bday and she is still choosing my p5 instead of p4...SIGH! Why make things difficult for me??? I don't need this kind of challenge lor...why why???
 
oh i see..probably she wants to see if there are any improvements made this time round for the same class. i'm still waiting for her to confirm the date for the second observation. jia you! p"q
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?