Thursday, January 12, 2006

 

Shocked at myself

Was shocked, frustrated and angry at myself. Not so much now, as I've come to terms with my sinfulness and repented, and defintely am reminding myself to move on to grow in Christ-likeness. Didn't expect myself to lose control during a game and shouted/screamed. Did that to my students before when I had a difficult time trying to get their attention. However, it was really uncalled for this time round, and to make things worse, there were non Christians, young Christians, etc, a mixed group altogether. Most people were shocked, partly because it was real loud, but more so because it came from me. Makes me wonder what image I've always given others. Am more worried that I've stumbled or offended others in the process, and I'm deeply regretful of what I've done. On hindsight, it was really unloving. After the incident, I sent a sms to those who were around and apologized.

Would like to take this chance to say SORRY once again to those who were around, and I do hope you will not be afraid to speak to me in the future, especially FOM. Thanks to those who encouraged me and prayed with me, am thankful to God for your patience and love. Appreciate your prayers for me, that I'll not be too discouraged by this incident, but continue to strive towards Christ-likeness. Thank you!

Comments:
:) Don't worry! You're still as lovable (I think! :P)

Seriously though, will pray for you. We aren't perfect yet, so keep striving and keep praying. And God does forgive us!

P.S. Talk to my wife about my temper some time.
 
Thanks hamster. :) Sure, i miss talking to both of you. Hope to catch up soon! :)
 
hi lovely, dun worry "there is therefore now no condemnation in Christ Jesus (Rom 8:1..)" at times our flesh took over us, but fear not, coz Abba Father has forgiven us TOTALLY. Give in to His spirit in us and be led, as we are already Christ-like in-HIM!
 
Hamster, you're wrong...

...she's even more lovable already since you've last talked to her =PPP

Seriously, it's true that we're not perfect yet, hence we'll have to struggle with sin for now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?