Thursday, December 29, 2005

 

December Updates

The Dec break is ending soon, but it has been a busy and fun one thus far. Thought I'll just do a quick summary of what I went through. Had the chance try new things, explore some places, building relationships with others. For example, being a bridesmaid, went for prison carolling, translated the gospel message into chinese, spent time with fellow BTPC people at the Lower Pierce Reservoir, checked out Jazz@Southbridge, etc. Yes, and more ultimate frisbee sessions during the Youth chalet. Was tiring playing on the beach but really fun. Attended two weddings as well. :) Got to spend more time with Ray and his family too, getting to know them better during his brother's wedding. Although his cousins are almost twice our age, it was easy talking to them. Had my own family gathering on Christmas Eve, which I will share a bit more in my next post. In between these events, am currently studying 1 Thessalonians with Ray, and listening to past talks on Revelation and Malachi. Have almost accomplished my To Do List for this break, especially in meeting up with some friends. Aiming to finish reading D.A. Carson's 'The Cross and Christian Ministry' which I borrowed from Pastor Andrew last CNY, before I get real busy with Practicum in Feb. Not very nice of me to hog it for so long. ;p

Comments:
can i assume that once ure done with the book, youll have to return him the book right? and to do that, youll have to come back and visit right?!?!? hahaha

<3 phy
 
Haha...Is there a Pastor Andrew at YCKC? I was referring to Pastor Andrew from my church, Bethany Trinity Presbyterian Church. :)
 
BLEAGH got quite mixed up there >.< paiseh.

but u still can come visit right?! hahaha
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?