Wednesday, July 06, 2005

 

Opportunity

My siblings and their families came over for dinner last night. It was a busy time for Mum again, having to cook for so many of us. The house was very noisy too, with my nieces Hannah and Abby running around, baby Edna crying (she cries real loud), the adults laughing loudly, etc. In the midst of all these, I had an opportunity to talk to my sister's maid, Liliah. Thank God for the chance to share the gospel with her. Unfortunately, I only managed to share part of it as she had to leave. However, I'm really happy that she asked for a copy of 2 Ways To Live. Do hope and pray for another opportunity to finish sharing the gospel with her!

Comments:
glad u had fun wif your family gal :)
By the way, i had changed the address of my blog.. its currently: http://www.belovedwings.blogspot.com/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?