Wednesday, July 20, 2005

 

Danger Zone!

Danger zone at home! A row of tiles in the master bedroom started cracking loudly this morning. The moment I heard the noise, my initial thoughts were either a mirror came crashing down or my dad fell in the bathroom. Thank God none of us were hurt. Apparently, this is quite common in HDB flats. My neighbour experienced it 3 times! The problem now is we have to remove all the existing tiles as they can still crack anytime. An unexpected expenditure, no choice I guess. Oops, I just heard another one cracking.

Comments:
Aiyo aiyo...
 
oh dear! hope your family is safe and not too inconvenienced.. Well just wanted to drop a note to say hi.. I'm so excited - have just put my first photo up on my blog heh ;) Take care, dear friend :)
 
小心啊!A suggestion: replace tiles with wood. 希望早日修好 =)
 
well.. depends on your building also.. just recently, y's mum asked HDB ppl to go check the walls of e bedroom.. got lines-hairline cracks on the walls, like tic-tac-toe.. she was worried.. cos last time, y's grandparents place at ghim moh, in the kitchen, suddenly e walls broke, ceiling collapsed.. can see the steel bar..
at least no one's harm and you're removing e tiles before the damage is worst.. it's money worth spending, i would say.. =)

-extraordinaire
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?