Friday, June 03, 2005

 

Love amongst believers

After hearing what some of my Christian friends go through in their life, be it in ministry or in relating with others, I can't help but feel saddened by the lack of love shown amongst believers. I know we are imperfect and we still live in this fallen world. But I hope this isn't an excuse. I admit that I've failed many times in this aspect as well, but it just saddens me that I see an increasing trend. Perhaps it is coincidence. I don't know. What is the point of knowing so much of the Bible yet unable to apply the truths to our lives? Just a note of encouragement to all my fellow brothers and sisters who have been hurt in one way or another. Press on and know that we always have other Christians who are willing to lend a listening ear and shoulder your burden. Let us also keep one another accountable in our doctrine and way of life, and gently correct or rebuke if we go off track. This is not easy, an art I would say.

On a lighter note, I'm heading off to 'The Land of the Rising Sun' tonight! Gonna take many pictures and try authentic Jap food. Will try to post up the pictures when I'm back. :) Looking forward to meet the other tour group members too. Do pray for opportunities to share the gospel.

Comments:
So envious. Have fun in Japan and see you in church camp!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?