Monday, June 27, 2005

 

Half Time Reflections

Attended a Bible Study Leaders Training yesterday and we were given a list of reflection questions. Decided to take the afternoon to go through them and do a spiritual audit. It has been 7 months plus since I first attended BTPC. Time really flies and I hope to take time to review my service there and work on the areas which I've been neglecting. I guess prayer is one area I need to work on, especially to pray more for the youths whom I'm leading, and to spend more time with them. Acts 20:28 says “Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit had made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.” One thing which struck me in the training session is that we can spend a lot of time preparing for bible studies yet fail to let God's Word soak into our hearts, that is, we forget to teach ourselves first. Is my life a model for them? May I always watch my doctrine and my life.

Thank God for a couple of young adults He has brought into our midst. There's Jonathan and Jean who just joined us recently. Jonathan used to attend ARPC and I think he got to know about BTPC through Pastor Andrew. Jean will be doing the BSc in PE soon, guess I'll be seeing her quite often in school. Besides both of them, there are familiar faces around too, and many teachers! 7 in total, including trainees and lecturers. :)

Comments:
Need any prayers? :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?