Friday, June 17, 2005

 

Back from Church Camp

Hi all! I"m back. :) The camp was great! It's my first time attending such a big camp, it was like a conference to some extent. I must say Marriott is a very good choice for big camps, there was sufficient space for both ARPC and BTPC. The rooms are big too, you can even hold a small BS group. The talks were great, challenging me to fear God in all aspects of my life, for that is really wise living. Worldly wisdom is always lurking around us, pray that we may all choose to be wise in all that we do! Besides the good teaching, I thank God for the opportunities to build up relationships with other people in BTPC and ARPC. Managed to know the Helping Hand brothers better. What struck me is their generosity and care shown towards others, exemplifying servanthood in small ways. I used to think they are very quiet and keep to themselves. The trip to KL city was alright only, as there was nothing much to see at Times Square. The kids and youth had a good time at the indoor theme park though. A pity we couldn't check out the many food places which Cheryl recommended due to time constraint. However, Cheryl, Isabel, Kum Fun and myself managed to catch a decent meal of dim sum at Sungei Wang. BTPC had our own special night thus we missed a good talk and some Q & A session over at ARPC side. Hope to catch part of it online though. The wrap-up session by Pastor Andrew was clear and well presented. Will put up the notes soon. :) The journey back was pretty long, and our coach reached at 8.30pm. I thought it was very late already, turned out that Sern Khoon and Barnabas' coach reached even later! Now it is time to consolidate what I've learnt and put it into application.

Comments:
I'm missing church camp already!
 
And next year I won't dare comment that you're stealing food... wahahaha....

I'm missing church camp too. Sigh. It was a good time of learning and catching up! Hope we can have more time to chat some time soon b4 the next church camp.

God bless.
 
glad ya enjoy the church camp! Praise and thank our Lord Jesus!
 
Hey hamster! You read my blog too? Yeah, I'll make sure you won't say that. haha. Actually, i'm not sure if we will have a combined camp next year. Some people prefer a camp of our own. :)
 
Found ur blog via Gunblad3. Oh well it doesn't matter. Continue to fellowship if we meet on Fridays lor... :)

Can understand that your church feels like having its own. Just see how things go lor!

See you some Friday soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?