Friday, June 24, 2005

 

The art of drinking frappucinos

Almost forgot to blog about an interesting observation I made on Sunday. :) Let's take a poll first. Question: How do you drink your frappucinos? 1) Finish off the whipped cream first and then drink the rest of the nice blended drink. 2) Drink the frappucino together with the whipped cream. 3) Go without the whipped cream (for the health conscious). I've always thought there's only 2 ways, both 2) and 3). Apparently, someone drink it by eating the whipped cream (yes, on its own) first, and he thought that is the typical way. Haha..you know who you are. ;p

Comments:
well, there are ppl who like whipped cream alone mah...
 
I agree with the smart guy who eats the whipped cream first ;P

Great minds think alike =D
 
Tsk tsk... Ray, just admit you are the one. Be truthful.
 
Sweet whipped cream is nice ok
 
Yes Ray, you can have it as a gift. =) *evil smile*
 
Yifen is treating? Yay!
 
Anonymous, own up!! He/she wants to treat, not me. ;p
 
own up? sure :p i'll go co-ordinate with ray, and ONLY ray ;p *joking!* heh
 
Hah, there seems to MORE THAN one anonymous here. Yong Chieh, I am VERY sure you wouldn't want the treat. Trust me. :p
 
Here's another anonymous person.

Y won't Yong Chieh like want the treat? I want leh
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?