Friday, May 20, 2005

 

01010101001

Back in NIE for a part-time job on data coding. Thanks to my Classroom Management lecturer (also from BTPC) who offered me the job. :) Basically, I go through online discussions done by some secondary school students from a couple of schools. It's some inter-school Project Work which they were involved in, part of a research funded by MOE. The work is quite tedious though, have to look through every thread and individual posting. After which I write down coding of either 0 or 1 based on the rubrics given. I must say the students are really creative, and some of them are quite business-like, and are strong in their command of English. Of course, there are those Singlish phrases we are attuned to.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?