Tuesday, April 26, 2005

 

Making the best use of time :)

After handing in my final report last friday, I feel a great sense of relief. At least I can slow down my pace of life (at least for a while), and catch up on lots of reading! This is probably the final long break in my life as a student. Better make the best use of time!

Some plans on my mind:
1. Meet up with the youths more often, and strengthen our relationships.
2. Meet up with non-Christian classmates and friends, and pray for opportunities to share the gospel.
2. Spend more time encouraging my Dad.
3. Dig deeper into God's Word.
4. Finish reading some books which I'm halfway through. (Bad habit, don't learn from me!)

Besides the above, I'll be away to Pulau Besar with my parent's senior citizen's fellowship (yes, I'll be the youngest in the group. ), a 7 days trip to Honshu, Japan, followed by Church Camp! Really looking forward to it. :)






Comments:
Hey! I'm going to Pulau Besar soon too! When are u going?
 
28-30 May. You? :)
 
hi yifen.. how's it going? just wanted to say hi and to tell you i'll be back home on june 16th ;) meet up then! :) God bless and enjoy your break!
 
I just came back from Pulau Besar!! Are u talking about the one near Mersing?? Which resort are u going to?
 
dorcas - great! catch up then! :)
eunice - oh..most probably cancelled. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?