Sunday, April 17, 2005

 

End of Practicum

My first round of Practicum ended on a happy note. The last day was simply memorable. :) I'm glad it's finally over, but feel sad that I have to leave the kids. I guess this happens to everyone. All in all, the 8 weeks was a frutiful learning experience and a bittersweet one. I didn't do much on the last day, except to complete marking a stack of spelling and some worksheets. Did a revision game with my P5s to ensure that they still remember what I taught, which fortunately they do. I was really touched when I received handmade cards from the P3s. :) One parent told me that her daughter stayed up till 10 plus to make a card for me. Aw..So sweet. Although I am doubtful that I've contributed much to their learning, I was touched to hear that they enjoyed my lessons. After saying endless goodbyes, I left the school understanding why teaching can be so rewarding. :)

Comments:
Glad to know you thrived rather than simply survived. Keep the flame!
 
well done lao shi! *clap clap*

now u can enjoy ur 3 months break!!!
 
=)
 
hey yifen :) way to go! may God bless u richly as you continue :) lovenat
 
*poke*

gathering cobwebs again lol
 
Heya, itz been a reali long time since we last chatted,sister! :) Juz happened to have some time so I dropped by to say hi..glad u've enjoyed ur practicum..continue to shine for HIM always! God Bless - Simon
 
hi pal!
A frend recommended tis site.. this dude sings his own songs and produced his own albums.. you can check them out and even
download them..
his songs are simple and yet speaks of a heart that loves Abba.. be
blessed and enjoy...
http://galvin.worshipsingapore.com/
 
Hi Pal,

I can still remember some of my teachers.. who brought such joy, hope and meaning to me. At tat time, i really admire my teachers and wonder how was it like to live the adult life. Teaching is indeed not juz a professional..its.. more to tat.. ability to touch pple's life :)

Really enjoy hearing your updates pal. By the way, my Primary school relief teacher is my Senior Pastor, and one of my Deaconess was my Literature Teacher in Sec school..Plus.. one CGL's wife was my maths tution teacher (fren of my elder sis).. Its amazing how paths crosses rite.
- Boon Jean
 
wow...indeed, it is amazing. :) hope to meet up soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?