Wednesday, March 30, 2005

 

One more obs down. :)

One more observation down today! I thought it didn't go well, especially when the class was unresponsive today. To my surprise, my CT said I'm more confident today. Seems that we always have different perspectives. ;p Anyway, she will speak to me more tomorrow, and hopefully, I can improve soon.

Many lessons have been interrupted recently due to health visits and the MobileKids organized by Mercedes Benz. It's some safety awareness exhibition, including simulation and games. On top of that, some students went for Learning Journeys where they go for excursions to the Dragon Kiln, Kampong Glam, etc. My P5 class was affected today because it is combined with another class. As such, we usually teach 《好公民》,the 'not so important' subject. I had a good time teaching only 10 students today! We even had time to play games and chat. As expected, they always ask about my age, whether I have a boyfriend, where I live, etc. It was fun but most importantly, I saw a different side of the 10 students. Realised that they don't feel comfortable speaking up when the other class is around. How nice if classes are smaller, where students learn better and teachers mark less!

Comments:
If only... and yeah, that's something we all wish... Though if that were to happen, there would be no need for part-time tuition teachers like me :p Good to hear that your CT thinks that you're more confident :)
 
jia you jia you!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?