Friday, February 18, 2005

 

Work piling up

Just confirmed yesterday that I'll start teaching next week, which is one week before the stipulated timeline given by NIE. Getting bored by just observing and doing nothing. ;p Won't start teaching my P5 class till 7 March though cos my CT wants to do revision for CA. Quite excited that I'm teaching soon..but that also means I have lots to do, meaning to complete draft lessons plans for 12 periods (30mins each) for the whole of next week by tomorrow, so that my CT can look through and give her comments. There's a lot to do in one week: 生词,朗读,习字,听写,好公民,《新天地》,作业和复习。Learning from the teachers how to space out everything. :)

Comments:
好公民! They're still using that today?!
 
oh...the actual name is 公民与道德教育. Most people are used to calling it 好公民。Content is pretty much the same, do good to one another and love the nation.
 
brainwashing & propaganda *bleh*
 
Thanks for the preview on how busy we'll get when we start teaching. My practicum's starting too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?