Monday, January 03, 2005

 

Reflection and Rainy Days

This rainy season has given me excuses to stop running for a while..haha..really slacked. Before I forget, Happy New Year! New Year's Eve was spent catching up with friends, and as usual, I read through my journal entries for the past year. It has been a difficult year of managing relationships, but still a good year overall. I don't believe in making new year resolutions, but I wrote down a few things which I need to learn and apply constantly in my life as a Christian. New challenges like teaching BS in the Children's Church and also Practicum, but I'm looking forward to them!

Comments:
Sounds challenging...
 
Haha...jia you lao shi!
 
Where's your practicum at? ~ehlana~
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?