Monday, January 17, 2005

 

Pow'r Jump!

After reading the papers a few days ago, I rekindled my interest in skipping. "Skipping burns up even more calories than running in most cases." Ah..an alternative to running during wet weather. I got a simple one at $8.10, as featured in the papers. I used to skip but my rope started to give way, and I decided to run more. With the fact that it burns more calories..it is worth picking up again. Furthermore, I can watch TV while skipping. :) And no, I'm not skipping in an attempt to grow taller (although it would be great)...haha..I know it's impossible lah.

Comments:
Well, it's not impossible...you just need...

Haha...I shall not utter any nonsense here, lest I stumble anyone who reads this ;)
 
just a warning :p careful of skipping rope stains on the ceiling! n.. u might get taller ;)
 
personally i think that skipping very slack. i mean. when you skip, you dont really feel the fats burning away. but when you run. wahh. can really feel it sia. ohwells. why you like so 'on' on burning cals? its not like you have alot or whatever what. haha. and anyways. your height is what makes you even cuter xD
<3
phy
 
haha..okie lah..cos i love to eat but i'm not the skinny type.;p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?