Wednesday, January 12, 2005

 

My weekend...

It was a busy but fun weekend. My friends Ben and Shiyin from YCKC are finally married! It was great seeing them go through all the planning and eventually implementing it. At the end of the dinner, I can't help but say, “Congratulations! It's finally over.” And they couldn't agree more. Thank God that everything went smoothly, although there were slight glitches here and there. Good experience for those of us who helped out in various ways. Tiring but FUN!

A pleasant surprise...

BTPC is a pretty small church. Guess what? My Classroom Management tutor attends BTPC too!!! This is a common module for all Year 3 students, and out of 8 groups, I happen to be in her group. And I'm the only one from the Chinese specialization. Indeed, it's a small world. :)


Comments:
Singapore is a small country. I've met lots of people from ARPC in my workplace too.

How big is BTPC now?
 
Hmm..about 80 or so.
 
boo! have uploaded some pics from the wedding. hoho.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v233/phyness/

missya! xD

phantom!!!!!

phy =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?