Sunday, January 23, 2005

 

Family bonding

I've always been a pro-family policies person. Not that I totally agree with our government, but I really treasure family bonding. :) I spent a meaningful Sat morning with my sis and her family. Although breakfast was just simple fare like prata, it was an unrushed period of time where we could catch up with each other. Met one of her friends who is a typical kiasu Singaporean parent. She could never stop talking about getting her son into a good primary school. Upon knowing that I'm a trainee teacher, she got even more excited. Haha..then she shared about the Chinese classes her son is attending. Wah..then all the X, Y, Z methods came out. Gasp. I need to know more to handle parents like her. I need my rice bowl..haha.. Anyway, we went for a walk at the Lower Peirce Reservoir . It was quite a good workout mostly due to chasing after my nieces, and running up and down the slope with them. My Dad's belly became the cushion as he waited down the slope to catch them. The most embarrassing thing was..I fell down together with Abby. ;p Fortunately, Abby was alright and I only suffered slight scratches cos it was a grass patch. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw all the grass and soil stucked in her hair. Good thing is she's the adventurous type so the fall was nothing to her. :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?