Monday, January 31, 2005

 

cLaSsRoOm mAnaGeMenT

I had a taste of classroom management in the Sunday school today. Although the class is relatively small as compared to classes in school, the kids are still the same..restless, they don't talk but shout, and are always grabbing for attention. Heh..but it was fun. It's my first time teaching BS to children. We learnt about parables and I had to think of day to day examples to help them understand the passage. While teaching them, two girls started whispering to each other, while Pastor Andrew's older son, Joshua, started grabbing my hand and talking to me at the same time. He even sat on my lap! As I've mentioned in one of my entries, my classroom managment module tutor attends BTPC as well, and she's also helping out in the Sunday school. Felt quite awkward when she popped by to see how I was doing..heh..don't know why..each time I see her, I'm reminded of classroom managment. ;p

Comments:
Oh dear... It must feel like practicum assessment!
 
heh, are the kids cute? A sudden thought came to my mind today when i saw a very cute little boy smiling and staring at me... whether to consider sunday school. Strange... i am never like this... - ann
 
wah!!! so interesting... haha... shld haf stayed back today... but, it's ok... i had a gd nap at home! haha... will miss the kids... gotta wait till the following week!!!
 
haha..indeed, it felt a bit like practicum observation. ;p oh..of course, the kids are cute. some are more difficult to handle and have to pay more attention to their needs.ann, you should consider. haha..oh, and the songs are really fun and catchy. :)no prizes for guessing where they come from..haha.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?