Sunday, December 26, 2004

 

Blessed Christmas

Blessed Christmas! :) Sorry for the late greeting. ;p Just came back from my sis place. It is the first time when the whole family gathered at her place. We had a typical English Christmas dinner, followed by unwrapping of presents together. My parents, being conservative Asian parents, didn't really get used to the idea, which they think is very ang moh. Later, I found out that my brother-in-law, who is a real ang moh, had memorable christmas celebrations in his childhood. Guess that's why he wants his children to have memorable experiences too. I'm really happy tonight, not because of the food and gifts, but an opportunity to introduce the gospel to the family. I was contemplating whether to give my nieces a christian CD on the whole bible story ('The King, The Snake and The Promise'), with fear that my sis may react negatively. Really thankful when she eagerly played it. Praying that this is one step nearer to sharing the gospel to the family.

Comments:
Blessed Christmas to you too babe! Realy enjoyed the dinner session wif you tat nite.. hehehee 2005's gonna be great and exciting Amen! I'm really thankful to you for being wif me during my most difficult trials. And most imptly, thank God for guiding us.
 
That's good, carry on trying, and praying for them ;)
 
no probs pal! :) i'm glad to be of help. thanks for being such a great friend too! keep in touch ya?
 
Add me to your blog too buddy, http://www.boonjean.blogspot.com/

Lets toast to 2004 & rock into 2005 amen!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?