Sunday, November 21, 2004

 

After-exams ritual

Woo-hoo!!! Can't believe this semester is finally over. :) Wanted to post this up earlier but Blogger's server was down. Anyway, i'm still very glad that I can finally slow down and take a break. Time to catch up on the books which I borrowed from others and listen to good sermons. Oh ya, not forgetting the after-exams ritual which I have, that is to tidy up my room. I took my own sweet time clearing up yesterday (and I've not finished), and threw away about 3 bags of stuff. As time passes by, some things just seem to be of less importance. Looking back at some of the sermon notes and BS materials for the past 2 years or so, I thank God that He has given me opportunities to learn from faithful bible teachers. In comparison, some materials are better recycled to save our earth. Heh..;p

Comments:
hmm... was thinking that you need to tidy up your room, your bro's room (now your study) AND your dining table which is also filled with your stuff :p
 
eh..老师..here very quiets again leh

;P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?