Friday, September 10, 2004

 

Term Break!

At my sis' place now, finally managed to find time for a jog in the midst of the week. :) Can't help but looking forward to the term break next week. haha..not that I'll be resting much..but I do hope to get some work done. My aim is to complete the assigments due in Sept, which includes about 4 papers. Somehow, I feel that time will fly pass very quickly and I'll just spend too much time on stuff other than school work, as usual. Though some are well-spent, catching up on my reading and listening to sermons. But I'll also start regretting not managing my time well. haha..that sounds contradictory..oh well. I'm also a procrastinator at times...heh..We'll see how the break goes. Anyway, there's already a 3 hr make-up class for my Tang Poetry module on Mon. Half day out of 7 days gone.

Comments:
ya, that sounded a bit contradictory :p well, this is your month lah yifen, gd to take some time off ;)
 
lao shi, u v long no blog liao...
 
she very busy mah...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?