Friday, September 17, 2004

 

My blog is still alive

Yes, this blog is still alive. Haha..Have been busy doing my assignments that I didn't blog for one week. ;p Anyway, i'm back..and yes, this one week break is almost over! It's 1.53am now and I've just finished my second report, actually not yet, left the conclusion part. Decided that I've had enough of Chinese Rhetoric for the day. I should leave it to tomorrow. Hopefully by tomorrow noon, I would have completed my last report, on the condition that I'm disciplined to focus on my work. haha..Keep telling myself that I need to finish my work asap since I'll be away for the retreat late tomorrow afternoon (oh..it should be this afternoon since it is past midnight already), that's a form of motivation I guess. Ah..that sounds familiar. I just did an essay on that. Sorry to all my readers..I'm crapping here..heh..Anyway, I'm looking forward to the retreat! Good food at Changi Village, and hopefully I'll get to enjoy the beach!
Oh..Wee Seng asked me if I could help cook fried bee hoon or fried rice for this Sun's Supper Talk. Anyone wanna help? :) (Hmm..thinking of Grasie. *hint*)

Comments:
i had no idea of the plans until yest when i was asked to cancel the booking for activity room.

u can come meh?

sorry ah, if i cook, it's only nice for small groups...

dun think i can help there...
 
Enjoy your retreat! :)
 
Can cook bee hoon and deliver to hall 3 on evenings? ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?