Thursday, September 02, 2004

 

"好吗?"

Eh.."好吗?"
Ever since the start of this semester, my classmates have been calling me "好吗(妈)" . Guess this is more or less my nickname in NIE. ;p An addition to '1 cent'. They decided to call me that because I've always been asking them "好吗?", and thus I'm stucked with this nickname now. Haha...I don't mind actually. My classmates are real funny, and almost all are bubbly and crappy. It's great that we can joke and this defintely makes our time in NIE memorable. Though we've been classmates for the past 2 yrs, I still don't know some of them well..hope to do so before we start our Practicum next Jan. :) Anyway, just want to take this opportunity to thank all my classmates for their friendship and help in one way or another. Thanks gals!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?