Friday, September 24, 2004

 

Birthday Celebration

Thanks to all my YCKC friends who celebrated my birthday for me last night, esp. those who planned it and topped up the cost of the gift and stuff. :) Pai seh that you guys spent so much! I really like The Briefing CD-ROM. I casually mentioned that I've wanted to get one eventually, and you guys really got it for me. Thanks!! I'm sure it will benefit many others. Nice choice of place too, a place where I've always wanted to check out. haha..The Settlers Cafe is a real cozy place, and it is a great hangout for board game lovers! It is located at North Canal Road, very near Clarke Quay station. Though we only had a short time of Taboo and Cranium, I'm sure everyone enjoyed themselves! :) Once again, a BIG THANKS TO ALL!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?