Sunday, September 05, 2004

 

Ah.....I need Ideas!

Finally, I've managed to start on the picture book for my GE. Due to my lack of creativity, I took quite some time to come up with the storyline. ;p It's going to be just pictures teaching kids about colours through things we come across in our daily life. For example, tomato sauce (red) + egg yolk (yellow)=orange (orange juice). There will be flip flaps to reveal the colours. After a good round of sharing in the class, I decided to design the book in the shape of a palette, and probably providing some poster paint and a blank page for kids to play around with the colours. There were suggestions to use colour film also. This is only the start...so much more to plan, and eventually draw, paste, colour, etc. Let me know if you have any suggestions. It's fun designing a picture book but it's really tedious too. I hope that I'll be able to do a decent job. :) Some of my friends are really creative, good for them!

Comments:
you will yifen, i'm sure you will :) use your O'level art knowledge to help you lor :p
 
Haha...my 'O' Level Art cannot make it.
 
hahah =D sounds fun in a way sia (at least more "fun" than doing tutorials hahaha)

u need any photos? ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?