Sunday, August 15, 2004

 

A picture speaks a thousand words

In the library now..super cold..but enjoying the broadband here..hee. It has been an enjoyable day thus far, probably due to the very fun lesson I had for my general elective Children's Literature. I never knew there's so much to observe and anaylse for children's big books..quite an eye-opener for me. :) Truly, a picture speaks a thousand words. Knowing more also means that I have to do a good job for my assignment, which is to design a big book for a kid. Still thinking about the storyline..no inspiration yet..haha..let me know if you have any great ideas. :)

Comments:
haha... have a mini "meeting" like the one we had over lunch today :p Shiyin, Buchan and Dorcas will be good people to get input from ;) hee...
 
haha...as a teacher, i should be creative..but think 'm lacking that. ;p
 
Blame it on the education system.
 
The education system? Heard that they're trying to TEACH creativity now... =D oh man...
 
Yah, obviously they realised OUR education produced students with suppressed creativity. So they teach the NEW students creativity.

Soon they will have to teach "common sense".
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?