Friday, August 13, 2004

 

Making the most of every opportunity

The first session of the Lunchtime Talks in NIE went well. (CFers and friends - anyone beg to differ? ;p) Really thank God for the people who came. Though it is just a one hr session, it is an opportunity for God's Word to be shared. We should have done this earlier! :) Keep praying for my friend Geraldine..that as she seeks to know more about Christ, the Holy Spirit will convict her of the truth (Yes Ger, I know you are reading. ;p) May we make the most of every opportunity to share the gospel!

Comments:
Cool stuff :) Y don't you invite Geraldine to Christmas svs?
 
Really appreciate all the times you help to clarify my doubts and improve my understanding of Christianity...hope that there's no offence taken when i ask some "weird" questions at times =)Like I mentioned in the feedback form, the talk was quite thought-provoking...a pity that we have to leave before it actually ended because of lessons. Hi Adrain, Yifen did invite me to Xmas svs before but I couldn't make it. Thanks =)
 
heyhey! nat here =) God bless!
 
thanks for the suggestion yong chieh! agree that we should publicise it to people in ntu as well..have just sent the publicity poster to the exco to desseminate it to others. :)
 
hi nat! :) do u have a blog too? is it convenient for me to read?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?