Sunday, August 15, 2004

 

I can be wise, if you teach me how

Preparing a good bible study is really not easy. Teaching others and structuring questions to lead them to the aim of the study is a challenging task...Thankfully, some of the teaching modules which I'm currently doing are really helpful for bible study too, skills like designing questions, summarising, reading in context, ways to organise a text..etc....haha..kill two birds with one stone. ;p Will share with anyone who's interested. :)

After studying Romans 1:18-32, I realised that there's so much more that I've not really understood. Have been really humbled in the process. Although I've been a Christian for 5 years, I did not grasp the aspect of God's wrath upon mankind till I was taught (still being taught) by faithful bible teachers. God has revealed Himself to mankind, but we choose to reject Him and think that we are wiser than God. In response, He gave us over to our sins...it is this aspect of the gospel that people are uncomfortable with, and even Christians sweep it under the carpet. Sadly, this is happening so much around us. Brothers and sisters, let's press on in presenting the true gospel!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?