Saturday, August 07, 2004

 

Coffee and Crumpled Notes

As I was saying in my previous entry, I've been deprived of sleep recently. Coffee is the first thing I look forward to in school..haha..be it NIE Canteen's or Canteen A, i'm ok with anything, so long as it's coffee. Think I'm addicted to coffee already. Heh..but I limit myself to 2 cups a day. Sometimes I just wish that I stay in hall, so that I can have more rest and don't have to rush back after CF meetings. Aiyah, how come MOE don't pay me for my third and fourth year?? Anyway, I'll get used to it...

Been spending a lot on notes, and the Tang Poetry notes are real thick! After just half a day of walking around and travelling, the first and last page are really crumpled. Worst thing is the rubber band slipped out of the whole stack of notes while i was travelling back home..and it hit an uncle beside me. Oops..he went "Ouch!" Pai seh ah..Anyway, thanks to those who helped me carry my notes along the way. :)

Sorry if this entry is rather boring..well..just sharing bits of my life...;p esp to those whom I don't meet often.

Comments:
Take care sister! All machiam like got even more readings to do man..lol
 
I sponsor the cup
 
Hi sis... mi can really see that you are dead tired! muz take care ok! So...give urself some rest on the National Day...=)~!
 
girL ah. dont drink tooooooo much coffee ahs. too much caffeine not good. can make you superR high xP lols. tangshi notes? there are notes on those things?! eeks. memorising them is bad enough, much less the notes. ohwells. hope you wont have to do the san zhi jing =s that one can learn until penngs man.
_phy
 
Seeing YongChieh and Chin Cher's enthusiasm to serve, I'm inspired...and encouraged to help out too...



I'll provide the cup holder, AND the lid
 
hey all..thanks for your concern. i really appreciate it. :) to the cup,cup-holder, lid and coffee sponsors..thanks a lot! think we can still have one more sponsor..for the stirrer. haha...
 
from my expeirence, Chinese Tie Guan Yin tea works better at chasing away sleepiness and it is also healthier.

-Alvin
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?