Friday, July 23, 2004

 

Mixed Feelings

I'm really excited about the Holy Spirit Weekend..not that I'm going to experience being slained..;p but to truly understand this Spirit of Truth from God's Word.  Look forward to catching up with other like-minded Christians, many whom I meet only during Project Timothy events. :) It's a good break before the hectic semester starts! Going with mixed feelings though, cos of the unsettled issue mentioned in my second entry. Guess I'm learning patience in the process, and learning to listen more and talk less...




Comments:
Yoz~! Haha...you won't believe how I found this man =P

Anyways hope u do learn much from PT (what am I talking abt, I know you would!), and do remmeber to share them when you're back ok ;)
 
haha..let me guess..charmian?? :)
sure, will share with you more when i see u..
 
Holy Spirit Weekend? What is it? Alpha course?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?