Saturday, July 31, 2004

 

Hi, Can I be your friend?

I wonder how my hp no. ever got to this guy called Nick. Intially, I thought he was one of the freshies who called regarding CF.  Before I could clarify things, he insisted that he met me during one of his clubbing sessions, but that was lame. He's just trying his luck to get to know a girl. Sorry lor, I'm not so dumb. And I don't go clubbing. Called me a couple of times for the past 2 days, and once at 5.50am! fortunately i was going to wake up soon. Ignored his nonsense and he has not called today..hopefully he will stop calling, if not I'll take action!

Comments:
hey girl..kerri here.. didnt noe u had a blog..haha anyway.. can link me or access my blog at http://passionenstring.blogdrive.com
 
Hwah...if you need help when we're ard, just say so! *takes up baseball bat*
 
HAI YAK! *makes some impressive gungfu movements* *swish swish* *hack hack* dun worry i learn shaolin gongfu in china.. will k him for u if needed =D haha!

-clarine-

PS i got blog! like duh.
"http://lamenesspersonified.blogspot.com/"

*peace out*
 
hey guys and gals! haha..thanks so much! will tell you if i need help. :)
 
Geez...that bugger called Yifen again...really wonder why there's such "wu liao" people around...don't they have better things to do than to pester and interrupt others' lives???
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?