Friday, July 30, 2004

 

Fragility of Human Relationships

Human relationships are indeed fragile...this is the reality. I am surprised to find out that 2 couples whom I know broke up after a pretty long relationship, and I was expecting a wedding invitation soon. Though I'm not sure what were the reasons, but I guess it was a decision clearly thought through. From another perspective, as Christians, we take heart in knowing that Christ is our Bridegroom, and we are his Bride. As I read a book called 'Life's Big Questions' by Vaughan Roberts, I was struck by how little I've grasped in terms of understanding the relationship I have with Christ..Have I been living my life as though I'm waiting for my Bridegroom? Each day is a day nearer to meeting Christ. May we be gripped by the fact that Christ offers to all of us a perfect marriage with him that will last for eternity.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?